Little fishes can be embedded in those children soaps or a fathers day piece.
Van Yulay is known for creating unique silicone molds that will work perfectly with almost any food, or artistic craft materials.
They will be the first and last mold you will ever need. Van Yulay molds are flexible yet durable. Embeds pop right out for easy demolding.
- They can be used with epoxy resin, concrete, plaster and more.
- They never need assembled, or disassembled. Saving huge amounts of time. Molds just flip inside out.
- The strength and flexibility of the molds allows you to insert and remove pieces easily.
- The mold is heat resistant to ~ 450F for short burst.
- The molds are reusable. However silicone molds do have a finite lifespan when used with epoxy resin, but getting 50+ castings out of the mold can be expected when they are properly cared and a spray release is used with resin.
If you have never used silicone molds look no further as we at Van Yulay use only high quality material.