A Shaving Soap Experience
Shaving Soap of the Gods – A Shaving Soap Experience
Description of Shaving Soap Scent:
A definite pungent smell that intensifies as it is whipped up. Green notes with the high notes of terpenes. There are notes of many trees, but stronger and green herbal in the way tea is, but somewhat similar. Distinctive, if you’ve smelled it once and know what it’s from, then you should be able to identify this marijuana soap similarities. I worked on this scent for about a year now. It is really hard to come close to the real thing without putting the real deal in there. So this is Monica’s weed strain.
Description of Shaving Soap:
Van Yulay’s makes a croap shaving soap. It is not a cream nor a hard puck. It is in between soft & hard.
Van Yulay whips up into a yogurt like cream lather in just a few minutes. Enjoy a rich and creamy protective lather with skin protective loaded with enriched vitamins and amino acids. We make each soap with your skin in mind. Ph balanced to have a smooth and irritation free shave. Each soap is piped in beautifully in an 8 oz. container.
How to use:
Soak your shave brush in a bowl or cup filled with hot water for a few minutes before your shave. Apply a warm, damp towel to your face (or splash face with warm water) to prep your face for shaving. Apply another hot towel to your face for a few seconds. After the brush has soaked, gently squeeze out excess water, still leaving the brush mostly wet. Apply the brush to the soap in fast, repeated circular motions to coat the brush bristles well. Shave and rinse face thoroughly with cool water. For an optimal experience, finish with Van Yulay After Shave Splash then followed with your After-Shave Balm by Van Yulay.
Shaving Soap Contents:
- Mango Butter– has been used traditionally in India for hundreds of years to soften skin and restore elasticity and as a balm for dry, cracked, rough, and calloused skin
- Neem Oil – contains fatty acids, antioxidants, and antimicrobial compounds, and these can benefit the skin in a range of ways. Research shows that these compounds may help fight skin infections, promote wound healing, and combat signs of skin aging.
- Sea Buckthorn – contains over 20 minerals and 60 antioxidants, 3 times more Vitamin A than Carrots and a potent amount of Vitamin E too. In case that wasn’t enough goodness packed into the one ingredient, Sea Buckthorn also contains fatty acids and Omegas 3, 6, 9 and 7. Thanks to all those vitamins and minerals. Promotes the overall health of the skin by boosting elasticity, hydration and inflammation, as well as fighting acne-causing bacteria.
- Coconut Fatty Acid – excellent lathering and conditioning when used in shave soap.
- Bentonite Clay – Gives an extra creaminess and silkiness to the shave soap. Generally, white clay’s natural absorbing, detoxifying and exfoliating properties makes it an indispensable ingredient in shaving products.
- Silk Amino Acid is a unique silk peptide and one of the best at reducing fine lines and other signs of aging. Aside from the amazing texture of silk extracts, silk amino acids contain properties which allow it to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce wrinkles and hydrate your skin tissues to protect from free radicals.
Shaving Soap Ingredients:
Made with Stearic Acid, Aloe Vera, Coconut Fatty Acid, Palm Stearic, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Castor-Coconut-Lanolin-Tallow-Manteca-Neem-Sea Buckthorn Oils, Glycerin, Mango Butter, Extracts, Poly Quats, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Green Tea, Silica, Liquid Silk, Kaolin Clay, EO’s and Fragrance.