A Shaving Soap Experience
Shaving Soap Of the Gods
Description of Shaving Soap Scents:
Having a soap that just bursts with citrus notes is how to wake up in the morning. We start with all white citrus add a splash of yuzu and apples. Then if that wasn’t enough we add orange & lemons to perfect the fragrance. Then rounds out with a sweetness of berries.
Description of Shaving Soap:
Van Yulay makes a croap shaving soap, that is neither a cream or a hard puck, but in between.
Van Yulay shave soap whips up into a yogurt like, creamy lather in just a few minutes. Formulated with a superior, protective cushion, we make each soap with your skin mind. With that said, we incorporate quality, vitamin enriched, oils and butters, chosen specifically to hydrate your skin.
“Leaving your skin better than when we first met.”
Description of Shaving Soap:
Van Yulay’s makes a croap shaving soap. It is not a cream nor a hard puck. It is in between soft & hard.
Van Yulay whips up into a yogurt like cream lather in just a few minutes. Enjoy a rich and creamy protective lather with skin protective loaded with enriched vitamins and amino acids. We make each soap with your skin in mind. Ph balanced to have a smooth and irritation free shave. Each soap is piped in beautifully in an 8 oz. container.
How to use:
Soak your shave brush in a bowl or cup filled with hot water for a few minutes before your shave. Apply a warm, damp towel to your face (or splash face with warm water) to prep your face for shaving. Apply another hot towel to your face for a few seconds. After the brush has soaked, gently squeeze out excess water, still leaving the brush mostly wet. Apply the brush to the soap in fast, repeated circular motions to coat the brush bristles well. Shave and rinse face thoroughly with cool water. For an optimal experience, finish with Van Yulay After Shave Splash then followed with your After-Shave Balm by Van Yulay.
Shaving Soap Contents:
- Tallow – has been used as an effective skincare ingredient for centuries! As your skin need all vitamins to replenish the daily lives, tallow has Vitamin A, D, E and K, as well as Omega – fatty acids.
- Emu Oil – contains high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids, therefore it is able to easily penetrate the skin’s barriers for deep moisturization. When compared to other types of oil, emu oil had 2-4 times greater penetration of the skin. These effects show that emu oil is able to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin extremely effectively.
- Silk Amino Acids – This silk forms a natural layer over the skin, keeping moisture locked in and harsh conditions out, leaving skin protected and well-nourished.
- Babassu Oil is an antioxidant and will help destroy the free radicals that cause premature aging and cancer. The oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and is often used to treat skin conditions such as eczema.
- Coconut Fatty Acid – excellent lathering and conditioning when used in shave soap.
- Bentonite Clay – Gives an extra creaminess and silkiness to the shave soap. Generally, white clay’s natural absorbing, detoxifying and exfoliating properties makes it an indispensable ingredient in shaving products.
- Silk Amino Acid is a unique silk peptide and one of the best at reducing fine lines and other signs of aging. Aside from the amazing texture of silk extracts, silk amino acids contain properties which allow it to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce wrinkles and hydrate your skin tissues to protect from free radicals.
Shaving Soap Ingredients:
Made with Stearic Acid, Coconut Fatty Acid, Palm Stearic, Castor, Glycerin, Potassium & Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera, Coconut-Tallow-Lanolin-Babassu-Manteca-Argan-Emu Oils- Shea & Kokum-Butters, Sodium Lactate, Calendula, Extracts, Poly Quats, Allantoin, Silica, Bentonite & Kaolin Clay, and Fragrance.
This is just incredible.
I decided to take the plunge, and gave Van Yulay shaving soaps a try… this soap gave me the BEST SHAVE I have ever had. I’ve normally only stuck to vegan soaps in the past, but after trying this soap which has tallow in it, I really can see why so many people enjoy that ingredient in their soaps.
The feeling on my face was hydrated & healthy feeling, like I’ve never felt before after a shave. I own several brands of soaps (mostly vegan), but after trying this one out… this has honestly become my favorite, out of my entire collection.
If you like or have liked the Starburst candy , then brace yourself it has the same scent . If you for some reason don’t then don’t buy . The soap works tip top .
Who doesn’t like starburst ? Ok maybe not the most macho aroma but still worth a try ..
It lathered fine for me, but the scent seemed very artificial to me. it reminded me of a scent you would use for a candle. It also irritated my face enough that I could not get a full shave with it. I really wanted to like the soap, I suppose it’s just not for me. I gave it 2 stars because the packaging was nice.
ordered a sample of this and it’s definitely a heavy citrus scent soap! Although the scent was very similar to another citrus soap that i have the performance on the soap was amazing! It’s easy to lather, very slick, and leaves you nice and smooth at the end of your shave. Would definitely recommend this soap!
scott frazier –
very nice citrus