A Shaving Soap Experience
Shaving Soap Of the Gods
Congrats to all the winners!
Sherlock-Calabash Name Winner- Brian D. Foley
Dr Watson- My Dear Watson Name- James Bayer
My Dr Watson Scent- Monty Lowans
Miss Irene- Roland Robert IV
Inspector Lestrade – Mike Baker
Mycroft- DaṿIɖ Šąnčhėʑ Ṋ Ḟàḿ
Moriarty- Monty Lowans
Mrs. Hudson- Mike baker
You will receive 8- 1.5 oz soaps with 8- 2.oz splashes.
Description of Shaving Soap Scent:
221 Baker Street:
We will take you back to 1892 where it all started. The streets of old time colognes and the fine dress people walking down bake street. A Cologne from 1892 and then we have added a little of each of the sherlock series scents -To make a perfect fragrance.
Calabash: was the most interesting person. So not to go over the top with notes we have blended Tobacco & Leather, Jasmine and Patchouli with Rosewood, Cedar, Smoke, and Sweet Birch.
Dr Watson: Refreshing Bergamot, Citron, Almond, Amber, Gin and a touch of Hops.
Mrs. Hudson: Honey Crumpets, Flowers of Mrs. H’s Garden including Roses, Jasmine, Lavender, and Black Tea.
Moriarty: Dark, sinister and frigid. Oak moss, Vetiver, Rain, Red Currant and extra mentholated.
Mycroft: Blood Orange, Myrrh, Mate, Pipe Tobacco, Whiskey, Rum, Oakwood, Pine, Smoke, Cinnamon.
Inspector Lestrade: A Gunpowder with hints of Absinthe, Gin, and a touch of Tobacco.
Miss Irene: Lavender, Leather, Pipe Tobacco, Sage, Cinnamon, Scotch, Myrrh, and Willow with a touch of musk & flowers
Van Yulay’s makes a croap shaving soap. It is not a cream nor a hard puck. It is in between soft & hard.
Van Yulay whips up into a yogurt like cream lather in just a few minutes. Enjoy a rich and creamy protective lather with skin protective loaded with enriched vitamins and amino acids. We make each soap with your skin in mind. Ph balanced to have a smooth and irritation free shave. Each soap is piped in beautifully in an 1 oz. container.
How to use:
Soak your shave brush in a bowl or cup filled with hot water for a few minutes before your shave. Apply a warm, damp towel to your face (or splash face with warm water) to prep your face for shaving. Apply another hot towel to your face for a few seconds. After the brush has soaked, gently squeeze out excess water, still leaving the brush mostly wet. Apply the brush to the soap in fast, repeated circular motions to coat the brush bristles well. Shave and rinse face thoroughly with cool water. For an optimal experience, finish with Van Yulay After Shave Splash then followed with your After-Shave Balm by Van Yulay.
Shaving Soap Contents:
- Tallow – has been used as an effective skincare ingredient for centuries! As your skin need all vitamins to replenish the daily lives, tallow has Vitamin A, D, E and K, as well as Omega – fatty acids.
- Emu Oil – contains high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids, therefore it is able to easily penetrate the skin’s barriers for deep moisturization. When compared to other types of oil, emu oil had 2-4 times greater penetration of the skin. These effects show that emu oil is able to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin extremely effectively.
- Silk Amino Acids – is a unique silk peptide and one of the best at reducing fine lines and other signs of aging. Keeping moisture locked in and harsh conditions out, leaving skin protected and well-nourished.
- Babassu Oil is an antioxidant and will help destroy the free radicals that cause premature aging and cancer. The oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and is often used to treat skin conditions such as eczema.
- Coconut Fatty Acid – excellent lathering and conditioning when used in shave soap.
- Bentonite Clay – Gives an extra creaminess and silkiness to the shave soap. Generally, white clay’s natural absorbing, detoxifying and exfoliating properties makes it an indispensable ingredient in shaving products.
- Babassu Oil: The oil is rich in antioxidants, which are compounds that can help reduce cellular damage caused by harmful free radicals. With anti-inflammatory properties that makes this oil a good one even for those who deal with eczema or rosacea.
Shaving Soap Ingredients:
Made with Stearic Acid, Coconut Fatty Acid, Palm Stearic, Castor, Glycerin, Potassium& Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera, Coconut-Tallow-Lanolin-Babassu-Manteca-Argan-Emu Oils- Shea & Kokum-Butters, Sodium Lactate, Calendula, Extracts, Poly Quats, Allantoin, Silica, Bentonite & Kaolin Clay, and Fragrance.\
Play the Sherlock Game.