Shaving Soap of the Gods – A Shaving Soap Experience
Formulated with Goat milk Soap & Emu Oil
(Half Human & Half God)
This soap is better for sweeter notes. The Aquarius is better for cologne types as it does not have honey in the soap.
I have formulated a soap that not has been seen on the market. This unique shave soap is made so that you can get the ingredients of a cream based shave soap and have any scent of your hearts desire.
Get to know both worlds of Old Fashion Shaving Soap and Glycerin soap in just one shave soap. This is not your average glycerin soap. Van Yulay infuses extracts of Calendula for a closer and comfort shave. Using Kaolin clay into all the shave soap provides extra protection that you will notice with your first shave. Van Yulay has chosen specific oils to leave you with the healthiest skin ever. Enjoy the glycerin for humidity and the saponified oils of old fashion soap. Enhanced with exotic butters of Kokum & Shea for a rich soothing lather an for that extra glide With the added properties of Allantoin & Argan oil you will enhance your skin for a softer feel.
Description of Shaving Soap:
Van Yulay’s makes a croap shaving soap. It is not a cream nor a hard puck. It is in between soft & hard.
Van Yulay whips up into a yogurt like cream lather in just a few minutes. Enjoy a rich and creamy protective lather with skin protective loaded with enriched vitamins and amino acids. We make each soap with your skin in mind. Ph balanced to have a smooth and irritation free shave. Each soap is piped in beautifully in an 8 oz. container.
How to use:
Soak your shave brush in a bowl or cup filled with hot water for a few minutes before your shave. Apply a warm, damp towel to your face (or splash face with warm water) to prep your face for shaving. Apply another hot towel to your face for a few seconds. After the brush has soaked, gently squeeze out excess water, still leaving the brush mostly wet. Apply the brush to the soap in fast, repeated circular motions to coat the brush bristles well. Shave and rinse face thoroughly with cool water. For an optimal experience, finish with Van Yulay After Shave Splash then followed with your After-Shave Balm by Van Yulay.
Shaving Soap Contents:
- Emu Oil – contains high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids, therefore it is able to easily penetrate the skin’s barriers for deep moisturization. When compared to other types of oil, emu oil had 2-4 times greater penetration of the skin. These effects show that emu oil is able to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin extremely effectively.
- Silk Amino Acids – This silk forms a natural layer over the skin, keeping moisture locked in and harsh conditions out, leaving skin protected and well-nourished.
- Goat Milk –which is a natural emollient that helps soothe and moisturize the skin. It contains vitamins A, B6, B12 and E. The content of triglycerides, capric, caprylic and caproic acid help to balance the skin’s natural pH and promote natural exfoliation of dry skin.
- Coconut Oil– excellent lathering and conditioning when used in shave soap.
- Bentonite Clay – Gives an extra creaminess and silkiness to the shave soap. Generally, white clay’s natural absorbing, detoxifying and exfoliating properties makes it an indispensable ingredient in shaving products.
- Silk Amino Acid is a unique silk peptide and one of the best at reducing fine lines and other signs of aging. Aside from the amazing texture of silk extracts, silk amino acids contain properties which allow it to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce wrinkles and hydrate your skin tissues to protect from free radicals.
Shaving Soap Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Saponified oils of Soy Bean-Safflower-Stearic Acid, Goatmilk, Coconut-Palm-Manteca-Olive-Emu-Grapeseed-Almond-Castor-Oils, Honey, Sea Salt, Kokum-Mango-Coco-Shea-Butters, Amino Acids, Chamomile, Calendula, Polyquats, Liquid Silk, Marshmallow Root, Allantoin, White Kaolin Clay, Silica Powder, Vitamin E, and Fragrance.
This is another one of my favorite Van Yulay soaps. I got the apple tobacco with some honey added to it… Wow does it ever smell wonderful and gives me a fantastic shave and post feeling…. I will 100% get the matching aftershave…. 10/10
WOW! This stuff loves water. I loaded my brush as soon as I opened the tin. Literally tried to drown the bowl and all I did was overflow it with lather. With all the scents available, you can’t go wrong.
The other Van Yulay soaps I’ve used are piped into the jar into star-shaped molds à la cake icing. Hercules does appear to have been poured into the jar instead of being injected. While it still probably qualifies as a croap, it’s firmer than most. It loaded into the damp badger knot easily without the need for blooming. I added quite a bit of water to the loaded knot at this point and began to face lather. I soon had an extremely thick, dense yogurt-y lather. I really had to push it around. I’d clearly loaded too much product. That’s a first for me, as I prefer to bring the knot to max capacity since I’m working on a head and face shave. I chuckled at myself and was grateful I’m a shower shaver, because I did have a bit of a mess. This soap does seem to stretch farther than most of my other soaps. I just added a bit more water to achieve a more manageable lather, and all was well. The slickness was quite impressive, and the protection was top-notch. The inclusion of clay was evident both with regard to the unique slickness and density. I highly recommend Hercules. I count myself among the snobs that avoids melt-and-pour glycerin shaving soaps, but I do not put Hercules in that category. This is an exceptional soap as has been my experience with other Van Yulay soaps.
This soap is the best kept secret in the wet shaving world! I cant believe some of the bigger utubers haven’t raved about this? Not to say your other soaps aren’t great in there own right, but this stuff boggles my mind everytime I use it! First of all I always get wY too much soap on my brush, and then it’s like I’m painting on the slickeriest goat yogurt emu oil magic creamy shave yogurt! I can shave with my most aggressive razor like it’s a bic disposable, lol. And the scents! OMG! Dont ever go out of business Monica! You had ass soap making goddess!