Shaving Soap of the Gods – A Shaving Soap Experience
” Artemis “
Description of Shaving Soap Scent:
Along with a Rich Notes of Oakmoss, Burmese wood, and delicate rose & daisy petals notes. Captivating your senses with a warm touch of honey. But yet not overly sweet. This is definitely a Godly gift for your senses.
Making soap with Goat milk only stands to reason that it will be a divine soap. Having this soap will indulge you in the sweetness of its honey warm notes and everything that is luxurious. Surely to bring that God or Goddess out in you!!
Description of Shaving Soap:
Van Yulay’s makes a croap shaving soap. It is not a cream nor a hard puck. It is in between soft & hard.
Van Yulay whips up into a yogurt like cream lather in just a few minutes. Enjoy a rich and creamy protective lather with skin protective loaded with enriched vitamins and amino acids. We make each soap with your skin in mind. Ph balanced to have a smooth and irritation free shave. Each soap is piped in beautifully in an 8 oz. container.
How to use:
Soak your shave brush in a bowl or cup filled with hot water for a few minutes before your shave. Apply a warm, damp towel to your face (or splash face with warm water) to prep your face for shaving. Apply another hot towel to your face for a few seconds. After the brush has soaked, gently squeeze out excess water, still leaving the brush mostly wet. Apply the brush to the soap in fast, repeated circular motions to coat the brush bristles well. Shave and rinse face thoroughly with cool water. For an optimal experience, finish with Van Yulay After Shave Splash then followed with your After-Shave Balm by Van Yulay.
Shaving Soap Contents:
- Tallow – has been used as an effective skincare ingredient for centuries! As your skin need all vitamins to replenish the daily lives, tallow has Vitamin A, D, E and K, as well as Omega – fatty acids.
- Emu Oil – contains high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids, therefore it is able to easily penetrate the skin’s barriers for deep moisturization. When compared to other types of oil, emu oil had 2-4 times greater penetration of the skin. These effects show that emu oil is able to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin extremely effectively.
- Silk Amino Acids – This silk forms a natural layer over the skin, keeping moisture locked in and harsh conditions out, leaving skin protected and well-nourished.
- Goat Milk – contains a variety of vitamins but is particularly high in Vitamin A. Vitamin A is necessary for the body to repair damaged skin tissue and maintain healthy skin. – It is a superb hydrator and humectant, helping the skin to retain moisture. It is rich in antioxidants, including tocopherol (vitamin e), which are considered to be effective in protecting cells from free radical damage
- Coconut Fatty Acid – excellent lathering and conditioning when used in shave soap.
- Bentonite Clay – Gives an extra creaminess and silkiness to the shave soap. Generally, white clay’s natural absorbing, detoxifying and exfoliating properties makes it an indispensable ingredient in shaving products.
- Silk Amino Acid is a unique silk peptide and one of the best at reducing fine lines and other signs of aging. Aside from the amazing texture of silk extracts, silk amino acids contain properties which allow it to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce wrinkles and hydrate your skin tissues to protect from free radicals.
Shaving Soap Ingredients:
Made with Stearic Acid, Coconut Fatty Acid, Goat Milk, Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Castor-Emu-Manteca-Coconut Oil-Meadow Foam-Tallow-Lanolin-Oils, Shea-Mango-Cocoa-Kokum Butters, Calendula, Extracts, Poly Quats, BTMS, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Silica, Bentonite & Kaolin Clay, Honey, Essential Oils and Fragrance.