Vegan Hybrid Formula
Shaving Soap of the Gods – A Shaving Soap Experience
God of the all things water
Everything from the sea. This is the perfect way to have shave soap in any scent that you desire. Abundance of fragrances to choose from. Blended with several different soap ingredients to be that perfect shave. Leaving your skin healthier than when we first met. Made with skin loving oils like Babassu & Jojoba that have vitamin enriched and to soothe your skin and hydrate.
If you are wanting a custom blend, place your choice in the drop down box, and send me a message with the fragrance you want.
Description of Shaving Soap:
Van Yulay’s makes a croap shaving soap. It is not a cream nor a hard puck. It is in between soft & hard.
Van Yulay whips up into a yogurt like cream lather in just a few minutes. Enjoy a rich and creamy protective lather with skin protective loaded with enriched vitamins and amino acids. We make each soap with your skin in mind. Ph balanced to have a smooth and irritation free shave. Each soap is put into a tin with a lid.
How to use:
Soak your shave brush in a bowl or cup filled with hot water for a few minutes before your shave. Apply a warm, damp towel to your face (or splash face with warm water) to prep your face for shaving. Apply another hot towel to your face for a few seconds. After the brush has soaked, gently squeeze out excess water, still leaving the brush mostly wet. Apply the brush to the soap in fast, repeated circular motions to coat the brush bristles well. Shave and rinse face thoroughly with cool water. For an optimal experience, finish with Van Yulay After Shave Splash then followed with your After-Shave Balm by Van Yulay.
Shaving Soap Contents:
- Jojoba Oil – helps moisturize the skin, without clogging the pores, allowing for a healthy skin type. In addition, it also prevents the buildup of bacteria in the pores of the face, which tend to cause blackheads and breakout of acne
- Emu Oil – contains high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids, therefore it is able to easily penetrate the skin’s barriers for deep moisturization. When compared to other types of oil, emu oil had 2-4 times greater penetration of the skin. These effects show that emu oil is able to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin extremely effectively.
- Silk Amino Acids – This silk forms a natural layer over the skin, keeping moisture locked in and harsh conditions out, leaving skin protected and well-nourished.
- Meadow Foam Oil – Provides layers of moisture and is well known as quality oil. Its unique properties help to form an effective barrier against your skin drying out, adding luster to dull and lifeless skin.
- Coconut Fatty Acid – excellent lathering and conditioning when used in shave soap.
- Bentonite Clay – Gives an extra creaminess and silkiness to the shave soap. Generally, white clay’s natural absorbing, detoxifying and exfoliating properties makes it an indispensable ingredient in shaving products.
- Silk Amino Acid is a unique silk peptide and one of the best at reducing fine lines and other signs of aging. Aside from the amazing texture of silk extracts, silk amino acids contain properties which allow it to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce wrinkles and hydrate your skin tissues to protect from free radicals.
Shaving Soap Ingredients:
Saponified Oils of Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Soy Bean Oil, Safflower Oil, Aloe Vera, Castor Oil, Stearic Acid, , BTMS, Coco Fatty Acid, Meadow Foam-Rosehip-Jojoba-Sunflower-Coconut-Babassu-Meadow Foam-Sea Buckthorn Oils, Sea Clay, Calendula Extract, Amino Acids, Silica, Allantoin, Polyquats, Tocopherol Acetate, Fragrance & EO’s.
Great soap and great value…especially if you want Monica to make a custom scent. Van yulay is great