A Shaving Soap Experience
Shaving Soap Of the Gods
“Smoking Hot Pineapple”
Description of Shaving Soap Scent:
This is perfect aroma for the exotic self. Made with real pineapple that we smoked right on the grill. With warm notes and vetiver. And if that wasn’t enough I added Pineapple Vodka for that extra kick!
Description of Shaving Soap:
Van Yulay makes a croap shaving soap. It is not a cream nor a hard puck. It is in between soft & hard.
Van Yulay whips up into a yogurt like cream lather in just a few minutes. Enjoy a rich and creamy protective lather with skin protective loaded with enriched vitamins and amino acids. We make each soap with your skin in mind. Ph balanced to have a smooth and irritation free shave. Each soap is piped in beautifully in an 8 oz. container.
How to use:
Soak your shave brush in a bowl or cup filled with hot water for a few minutes before your shave. Apply a warm, damp towel to your face (or splash face with warm water) to prep your face for shaving. Apply another hot towel to your face for a few seconds. After the brush has soaked, gently squeeze out excess water, still leaving the brush mostly wet. Apply the brush to the soap in fast, repeated circular motions to coat the brush bristles well. Shave and rinse face thoroughly with cool water. For an optimal experience, finish with Van Yulay After Shave Splash then followed with your After-Shave Balm by Van Yulay.
Shaving Soap Contents:
- Tallow – has been used as an effective skincare ingredient for centuries! As your skin need all vitamins to replenish the daily lives, tallow has Vitamin A, D, E and K, as well as Omega – fatty acids.
- Emu Oil – contains high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids, therefore it is able to easily penetrate the skin’s barriers for deep moisturization. When compared to other types of oil, emu oil had 2-4 times greater penetration of the skin. These effects show that emu oil is able to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin extremely effectively.
- Silk Amino Acids – This silk forms a natural layer over the skin, keeping moisture locked in and harsh conditions out, leaving skin protected and well-nourished.
- Babassu Oil is an antioxidant and will help destroy the free radicals that cause premature aging and cancer. The oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and is often used to treat skin conditions such as eczema.
- Coconut Fatty Acid – excellent lathering and conditioning when used in shave soap.
- Bentonite Clay – Gives an extra creaminess and silkiness to the shave soap. Generally, white clay’s natural absorbing, detoxifying and exfoliating properties makes it an indispensable ingredient in shaving products.
- Silk Amino Acid is a unique silk peptide and one of the best at reducing fine lines and other signs of aging. Aside from the amazing texture of silk extracts, silk amino acids contain properties which allow it to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce wrinkles and hydrate your skin tissues to protect from free radicals.
Shaving Soap Ingredients:
Made with Stearic Acid, Coconut Fatty Acid, Palm Stearic, Castor, Glycerin, Potassium & Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera, Coconut-Tallow-Lanolin-Babassu-Manteca-Argan-Emu Oils- Shea & Kokum-Butters, Sodium Lactate, Calendula, Extracts, Poly Quats, Allantoin, Silica, Bentonite & Kaolin Clay, Pineapple, Pineapple Vodka and Fragrance.
This is a fantastic scent! The pineapple dominates the majority, then the veviter and a hint of smoke.
Gary Lewis –
Smoking Hot Pineapple is a fresh, boozy scent, with a slight smoky twist. It is made with real pineapple smoked on the grill and pineapple vodka. It also has other warm notes and vetiver. There is a little bit more smoke in the splash than the soap, but eventually dries down to more pineapple/beach notes. I swear I could also smell some beach sand and suntan lotion in there. This was another memory jogger for me of times in the South Pacific! Great scent!
James Combs –
This scent is absolutely fantastic! I don’t know why I waited so long to try it. I do not get excited about soap scents anymore, UNTIL I got this masterpiece! Pineapple forward, smoke in the middle, fresh vetiver in the end. This is a must have.
James Combs –
Awesome scent! This stuff is incredible. Pineapple in the front, smoke in the middle, and vetiver in the end.