A Shaving Soap Experience
Shaving Soap Of the Gods
Through the eyes of Rex Bethune.
Description of Shaving Soap Scent:
Description of Shaving Soap:
Van Yulay’s makes a croap shaving soap. It is not a cream nor a hard puck. It is in between soft & hard.
Van Yulay whips up into a yogurt like cream lather in just a few minutes. Enjoy a rich and creamy protective lather with skin protective loaded with enriched vitamins and amino acids. We make each soap with your skin in mind. Ph balanced to have a smooth and irritation free shave. Each soap is piped in beautifully in an 8 oz. container.
How to use:
Soak your shave brush in a bowl or cup filled with hot water for a few minutes before your shave. Apply a warm, damp towel to your face (or splash face with warm water) to prep your face for shaving. Apply another hot towel to your face for a few seconds. After the brush has soaked, gently squeeze out excess water, still leaving the brush mostly wet. Apply the brush to the soap in fast, repeated circular motions to coat the brush bristles well. Shave and rinse face thoroughly with cool water. For an optimal experience, finish with Van Yulay After Shave Splash then followed with your After-Shave Balm by Van Yulay.
Shaving Soap Contents:
- Tallow – has been used as an effective skincare ingredient for centuries! As your skin need all vitamins to replenish the daily lives, tallow has Vitamin A, D, E and K, as well as Omega – fatty acids.
- Emu Oil – contains high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids, therefore it is able to easily penetrate the skin’s barriers for deep moisturization. When compared to other types of oil, emu oil had 2-4 times greater penetration of the skin. These effects show that emu oil is able to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin extremely effectively.
- Silk Amino Acids – This silk forms a natural layer over the skin, keeping moisture locked in and harsh conditions out, leaving skin protected and well-nourished.
- Babassu Oil is an antioxidant and will help destroy the free radicals that cause premature aging and cancer. The oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and is often used to treat skin conditions such as eczema.
- Coconut Fatty Acid – excellent lathering and conditioning when used in shave soap.
- Bentonite Clay – Gives an extra creaminess and silkiness to the shave soap. Generally, white clay’s natural absorbing, detoxifying and exfoliating properties makes it an indispensable ingredient in shaving products.
- Silk Amino Acid is a unique silk peptide and one of the best at reducing fine lines and other signs of aging. Aside from the amazing texture of silk extracts, silk amino acids contain properties which allow it to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce wrinkles and hydrate your skin tissues to protect from free radicals.
Shaving Soap Ingredients:
Made with Stearic Acid, Coconut Fatty Acid, Palm Stearic, Castor, Glycerin, Potassium& Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera, Coconut-Tallow-Lanolin-Babassu-Manteca-Argan-Emu Oils- Shea & Kokum-Butters, Sodium Lactate, Calendula, Extracts, Poly Quats, Allantoin, Silica, Bentonite & Kaolin Clay, and Fragrance.
Ryan Bethune –
To start, this was very fun to participate in. Naming the notes with a chance to have it brought to reality isn’t something thta happens frequently. This soap has it all. It has a base of Patchouli and a slight musk (approachable not animalic). It’s got some mild leather notes and then has a bright plum top note that puts a bow on an otherwise earthy base. This comes together as a symphony of parts to make this bright yet daring scent come to life. Let scorpio show you what you’re missing.