A Shaving Soap Experience
Shaving Soap of the Gods
Van Yulay would like to honor all military personnel who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom with our “Dress Bleu’s” shave soap.
“For love of our country, they accepted death.” -President James A. Garfield
Description of Shaving Soap Scent:
A fragrance that is unique as it is famous. A fragrance that every man will love to wear for that special woman in their life.Fragrance features Pink Pepper, Grapefruit, Citrus, Labdanum, Patchouli, Mint, Jasmine, Vetiver, Cedar, Nutmeg, Ginger, and Sandalwood.
Some say this is compared to Bleu de Channel.
“Leaving your skin better than when we first met.”
Description of Shaving Soap:
Van Yulay’s makes a croap shaving soap. It is not a cream nor a hard puck. It is in between soft & hard.
Van Yulay whips up into a yogurt like cream lather in just a few minutes. Enjoy a rich and creamy protective lather with skin protective loaded with enriched vitamins and amino acids. We make each soap with your skin in mind. Ph balanced to have a smooth and irritation free shave. Each soap is piped in beautifully in an 8 oz. container.
How to use:
Soak your shave brush in a bowl or cup filled with hot water for a few minutes before your shave. Apply a warm, damp towel to your face (or splash face with warm water) to prep your face for shaving. Apply another hot towel to your face for a few seconds. After the brush has soaked, gently squeeze out excess water, still leaving the brush mostly wet. Apply the brush to the soap in fast, repeated circular motions to coat the brush bristles well. Shave and rinse face thoroughly with cool water. For an optimal experience, finish with Van Yulay After Shave Splash then followed with your After-Shave Balm by Van Yulay.
Shaving Soap Contents:
- Tallow – has been used as an effective skincare ingredient for centuries! As your skin need all vitamins to replenish the daily lives, tallow has Vitamin A, D, E and K, as well as Omega – fatty acids.
- Emu Oil – contains high levels of polyunsaturated fatty acids, therefore it is able to easily penetrate the skin’s barriers for deep moisturization. When compared to other types of oil, emu oil had 2-4 times greater penetration of the skin. These effects show that emu oil is able to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin extremely effectively.
- Silk Amino Acids – This silk forms a natural layer over the skin, keeping moisture locked in and harsh conditions out, leaving skin protected and well-nourished.
- Babassu Oil is an antioxidant and will help destroy the free radicals that cause premature aging and cancer. The oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and is often used to treat skin conditions such as eczema.
- Coconut Fatty Acid – excellent lathering and conditioning when used in shave soap.
- Bentonite Clay – Gives an extra creaminess and silkiness to the shave soap. Generally, white clay’s natural absorbing, detoxifying and exfoliating properties makes it an indispensable ingredient in shaving products.
- Silk Amino Acid is a unique silk peptide and one of the best at reducing fine lines and other signs of aging. Aside from the amazing texture of silk extracts, silk amino acids contain properties which allow it to rejuvenate skin tone, reduce wrinkles and hydrate your skin tissues to protect from free radicals.
Shaving Soap Ingredients:
Made with Stearic Acid, Coconut Fatty Acid, Palm Stearic, Castor, Glycerin, Potassium & Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera, Coconut-Tallow-Lanolin-Babassu-Manteca-Argan-Emu Oils- Shea & Kokum-Butters, Sodium Lactate, Calendula, Extracts, Poly Quats, Allantoin, Silica, Bentonite & Kaolin Clay, and Fragrance.
Nailed the scent on this one. My wife loves it also, so definitely a win!
This soap loads my brush so easily! 10-20seconds and I overload a brush. The scent is a formal dressy scent that is identical to Bleu De Chanel cologne! I love this soap and will always have a couple tins and After shave.
I gave this soap 4 stars instead of 5 because I would have liked for it to have a stronger fragrance. This soap loaded so easy, lathered great and gave me a very close shave. I love the soap itself just wish it had a stronger fragrance.
Ronald Gwathney –
I have tried many soaps and creams. Some good some bad. This soap is in the awesome category. I did a cold water wash and rinse before trying the soap. It loaded the brush easily and provided lather for a 3 pass shave with plenty left over. I was left with a very close and comfortable shave. Did a cold water rinse and no after shave. Thanks for a great product.
I recently ordered a boatload of your regular soaps along with the one’s made for the Shave Shop and I must say,”I am impressed to no end.” I ordered two of the Dress Bleu’s. The scent profile is over a 7 on all of them. The presentation is awesome, come on, piped in like frosting? I mean no one does that. I love the slickness and awesome lather they make. I cannot think of anything wrong with any of your scents. I was in the hospital for 9 days because I started having seizures, which I have never experienced before and don’t want to experience again. I though of the soap waiting for me constantly. You gave me another reason to get well and become seizure free. I spent my birthday in the hospital out of my mind. The attending doctor discovered my white blood cell count was off the charts and started treating me with one of the strongest antibiotics available. Finally broke it. Good to be home and alive. Thank you for the outstanding soaps and something to look forward to when I got home.
excellent, i cant add anything to what other 5 star reviewers said about the soap. i have 3 other soaps of hers with matching AS. and im about to get more.
Smells amazing and leathers very good. My favorite soap so far. Still have to sample more from here
I’ve never used a vegan soap that lathered so full, or so quickly. The scent was fantastic!
scott frazier –
smells & performs great